* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Trevor Bayne returns to the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., this weekend. * The Fontana race will be Bayne's second in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. He drove to an impressive...
* NASCAR Nationwide Series driver Trevor Bayne returns to the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, Calif., this weekend.
* The Fontana race will be Bayne's second in the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota. He drove to an impressive seventh-place finish in his debut effort with CJM last month at Richmond International Raceway. The race was also his first on the Richmond track.
* The 18-year-old Knoxville, Tenn., native has driven in a total of 12 Nationwide races in the 2009 season, with two top-10 finishes and one pole (O'Reilly Raceway Park).
* Bayne drove full-time in the Camping World East Series in 2008, notching one win (Thompson Speedway), six top-5 finishes and eight top-10s.
* Bayne broke into the East Series in 2007 at the young age of 16, starting one race (Mansfield Motorsports Speedway).
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* At the team's last race on Oct. 3 in Kansas, Brian Scott drove the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota to a 14th-place finish. Scott was making a run for a top-10 finish until a late-race restart shuffled the car back in the pack.
* The team will bring chassis # 017 to Fontana. CJM ran this chassis earlier in the season at Atlanta with Kelly Bires and at Michigan with Denny Hamlin.
Driver Trevor Bayne on Racing the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota:
"I'm pretty excited to be racing because I've been off for a couple weeks. I appreciate the opportunity to get back in the car for CJM. This is a good group of guys. They put together a car that's not a start-and-park -- I'll be getting in a car that can win."
Driver Trevor Bayne on Fontana:
"I've never raced there before. I went to a test there when they were testing the C.O.T. (Car of Tomorrow) and watched. So, I'm kind of going in blind, but that's been my story for the year. I haven't had much experience on any of the tracks I've raced on, but that hasn't been a problem."