* Vickers has made five previous NNS starts at Auto Club Speedway. He has one top-five and three top-10 finishes. His best start at the Fontana-based speedway is 9th (April, 2003) and his best finish is third (August, 2008). This weekend marks ...
* Vickers has made five previous NNS starts at Auto Club Speedway. He has one top-five and three top-10 finishes. His best start at the Fontana-based speedway is 9th (April, 2003) and his best finish is third (August, 2008). This weekend marks Vickers 15th start this season with the Dollar General team. He has two remaining races scheduled behind the wheel of the No. 32 Toyota: Lowe's Motor Speedway (October 16) and Texas Motor Speedway (November 7).
* As the Dollar General team heads to the west coast, two crew members are returning to their "home" state. Front tire carrier, Mikey Drake, is a Spring Valley-native while rear tire changer, Daniel Mondragon hails from Monterey, California.
* Vickers ranks in the top-10 in several Loop Data categories. These categories include: Average running position (10th), Driver Rating (9th), Fastest Drivers Late in a Run (3rd), Fastest Laps Run (7th), Fastest Green Flag Speed (8th), Laps Led (8th), Quality Passes (2nd) and Speed in Traffic (4th).
* Braun Racing has moved! Our new shop is located at 112 Byers Creek Rd., Mooresville, NC 28117.
Vickers on returning to Auto Club Speedway:
"I'm looking forward to returning to Auto Club Speedway with the Dollar General team. We had a good run here earlier in the season, finishing eighth, and a third-place finish last fall. We had some bad luck last weekend in Kansas and we are definitely looking to bounce back and get the finish that we know this No. 32 team is capable of, and that's first."
* The No. 32 Dollar General team will compete with chassis #037 in this weekend's Copart 300 at Auto Club Speedway.
* #037 was last seen on track at Michigan International Speedway (August, 2009) where Vickers qualified the No. 32 Dollar General Toyota on the pole and finished second.
* This car has two pole positions to its credit: Michigan Int'l Speedway (August, 2009) and Lowe's Motor Speedway (May, 2008).
* #037 has finished outside of the top-10 only once in the last two seasons.