Dodge in NASCAR Nationwide Series * 2009 marks Dodge's first full-time support of NASCAR Nationwide Series with its Dodge Charger and Challenger. * Dodge will field two full-time entries in the Nationwide Series with Penske Racing's Justin...
Dodge in NASCAR Nationwide Series
* 2009 marks Dodge's first full-time support of NASCAR Nationwide Series with its Dodge Charger and Challenger.
* Dodge will field two full-time entries in the Nationwide Series with Penske Racing's Justin Allgaier and Brad Keselowski. Teammate Parker Kligerman is scheduled to compete in the next four Nationwide Series races.
JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge
* Series-best fourth-place finish at Daytona last weekend.
* Career-best Auto Club Speedway finish of 14th at last season's event.
BRAD KESELOWSKI -- No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
* Keselowski is making his eighth NNS start at ACS.
* Best Nationwide finish at ACS was at last season's fall event -- fifth.
* Keselowski has led 30 laps at Auto Club Speedway in Nationwide Series competition.
PARKER KLIGERMAN -- No. 42 Team 42 Dodge
* Kligerman is making his third career NASCAR Nationwide Series start Saturday.
* Kligerman made his professional racing debut on the Fontana Road Course driving a Formula Renault in March, 2006.
* Earned his first Nationwide Series pole at Kansas last season.
* 2009 ARCA Rookie-of-the-Year honors and had a series high nine victories.
DODGE QUOTES: STATER BROTHERS 300
Brad Keselowski, No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
"We have great power with our Penske Racing engines and our pit crew is as good as any on pit road. Those are two critical areas when racing at Auto Club Speedway because passing can sometimes be difficult, especially if you are stuck in traffic."
Justin Allgaier, No. 12 Verizon Dodge
"We were competitive in the spring race at Auto Club Speedway last year. We went back in the fall and we weren't very good. I think we've learned from our mistakes. We worked very hard on our equipment over the off season and I feel like we know where we need to go with the setup."
Parker Kligerman, No. 42 Team 42 Dodge
"After losing some ground at Daytona because of weather, I look forward to be being the top rookie at Fontana and stamping our mark on how serious we are about the Rookie of the Year battle."
-source: dodge motorsports