JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1 * Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR ...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12
* Six top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2005 season
JASON KELLER @ DOVER
* June 3, 2000 led 43 laps and went on to win the MBNA Platinum 200
* NNS career leader in races (29), miles (5,719) and Top-10 finishes (12)
* Captured the pole for the 1995 MBNA 200
* Has finished in the top 20 in each of his last 11 races, including a ninth-place finish in the Heluva Good! 200 on May 30,2009
* Finished in the top 10 in each of his first three races at Dover
* Has been running at the finish of 27 of 29 races
BAKER CURB @ DOVER
* Keller finished 19th in his first start for Baker Curb Racing in the 2008 Camping World RV Sales 200
JASON KELLER ON DOVER
"Dover is a concrete track that I've had a lot of success at throughout my career and I'm going there focused on putting together another solid finish. We had a top-10 finish there in May and I'm looking forward to good things this weekend. I'm excited about teaming up with the Depend brand, ZERO and Rite Aid to help create awareness about Prostate Cancer through the "Help End Prostate Cancer" paint scheme on my Ford Fusion this weekend."
TODD GORDON ON DOVER
"The high banking and big transitions into and out of the corners make Dover a really neat track. We were decent there in the spring and we've made a lot of adjustments to our front end that will make us stronger this time around. We are taking car 82, which we had our best finish of the season with at Iowa. It is also the car we took to Atlanta a few weeks and were running in the top 15 before we had engine problems early. Jason usually runs well at Dover and I'm looking forward to another top-10 finish this weekend!
"HELP END PROSTATE" CANCER PAINT SCHEME
Keller's No. 27 Ford Fusion will adorn a special Depend and Rite Aid-themed paint scheme complete with a blue ribbon, signifying prostate cancer awareness, as well as the words "Help End Prostate Cancer" across the hood for the Dover 200 Saturday.
JASON KELLER RITE AID APPEARANCE THURSDAY
Keller and his No. 27 "Help End Prostate Cancer" Ford Fusion will be at the Rite Aid store located at 1580 South Dupont Highway in Dover from 4 - 6 p.m. Thursday. During his appearance, Keller will be part of a special check presentation for $25,000 from Depend and Rite Aid to ZERO.