Keller & CJM Racing Hope to Redeem Themselves at Daytona * The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team heads into Daytona Beach this week with a top-10 position in the driver point standings. The last time Keller was posted in the top-10...
Keller & CJM Racing Hope to Redeem Themselves at Daytona
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team heads into Daytona Beach this week with a top-10 position in the driver point standings. The last time Keller was posted in the top-10 was back in March of 2006
* Keller has 17 starts at Daytona International Speedway (DIS) with an average starting position of 22nd and finishing position of 19th
* In the season-opener at Daytona this year, the No. 11 America's Incredible Pizza Company Chevrolet crossed the finish line in the 36th position due to a late race accident. The team is hoping to redeem themselves this time around
* Keller has accumulated two top-five and four top-10 finishes at the superspeedway
* In 440 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 165 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* Keller has logged more than 81,200 laps in the course of his career and has led 1,953 of them
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team will be running chassis #06 at DIS; #06 has run at Daytona in the season-opener (36th) and at Talladega (21st)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE DRIVER POINT STANDINGS:
"It's a great feeling knowing we've broke into the top-10. It's been several years since I've been in this sort of position and I'm happy to be back. I'm very proud of this team. Our season started out pretty poorly. We had a string of bad luck and the results just weren't showing the hard work that went into this program. To be able to come back into Daytona this season with some solid finishes, great momentum and a top-10 position in the driver standings means a tremendous amount to me and this team."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY:
"My luck hasn't been very good at the superspeedway tracks. It's not a secret that I have struggled at these tracks and this season the two superspeedway tracks we've been to I've gotten tangled up in an accident. I'm hoping that this momentum we have going will translate into a solid finish at Daytona. We're still searching for that top-5 finish this season and there would be no better place than Daytona."