JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently stands 10th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Has equaled his 2008 season total with four top-10 finishes JASON KELLER at DAYTONA * Led a lap at Daytona for the first time in his career and...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently stands 10th in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Has equaled his 2008 season total with four top-10 finishes
JASON KELLER at DAYTONA
* Led a lap at Daytona for the first time in his career and went on to finish 9th in the Camping World 300 in February
* Finished fourth in both NNS races at Daytona in 2002
* Best qualifying effort was in his first ever NNS race at Daytona when he started eighth in the Goody's 300 on February 18, 1995
* Started 27th and finished 18th in the 2008 Winn-Dixie 250
BAKER CURB @ DAYTONA
* Richard Petty won his 200th race, the Firecracker 400 at Daytona on July 4, 1984, in a car owned by Baker Curb Racing co-owner Mike Curb
* Brad Coleman started fourth and finished 21st in the 2008 Winn-Dixie 250
JASON KELLER ON DAYTONA
"I'm really looking forward to getting back to Daytona. We ran up front and finished in the top 10 of both Superspeedway races this year. The double file restarts will be exciting for the fans and the drivers and a big track like Daytona is a good place to implement the new format and work out the kinks."
JASON KELLER ON RUNNING RICHARD PETTY PAINT SCHEME
"Growing up I idolized Richard Petty and I have a ton of respect for what he's accomplished on and off the track throughout his career. I was in Nashville last week and had a chance to see the car I'll be driving at Daytona. It's a very cool looking scheme and it's a huge honor for me to be included in all of the festivities this week."
MIKE CURB ON 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF RICHARD PETTY'S 200TH WIN
"I'll never forget Richard Petty's 200th win. Richard won in a car that I owned and having sitting President Ronald Regan in attendance made it extra special. I can't think of a better way to celebrate this momentous occasion than being in victory lane with Jason Keller and our Nationwide team Friday night!"
TODD GORDON ON DAYTONA
"I'm excited to go back to Daytona for some restrictor plate racing. Our primary car this week is Car 58, which we finished seventh with at Talladega. We've analyzed our information from both Superspeedway races this year made a few minor adjustments and feel that we've found a little more speed."