JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * CJM Racing's primary sponsor, America's Incredible Pizza Company, is family entertainment! High quality, all-you-can-eat pizza, pasta and dessert buffets as well as an 80-item salad bar, ...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* CJM Racing's primary sponsor, America's Incredible Pizza Company, is family entertainment! High quality, all-you-can-eat pizza, pasta and dessert buffets as well as an 80-item salad bar, themed dining areas, private party rooms and a fairgrounds family fun center loaded with games, rides and attractions geared for all ages. The all indoor Incredible Fairgrounds includes over 100 interactive, family friendly video and redemption. Please visit www.incrediblepizza.com for more information
* Friday night's race marks the one-year anniversary of CJM Racing's inaugural NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) race at Darlington Raceway
* Darlington Raceway is considered Keller's 'home town' track as he resides in Greenville, SC
* Keller posted a 14th place finish in the Diamond Hill Plywood 200 last year
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Race Team finished 19th at Richmond International Raceway last week.
* Keller has 25 starts at Darlington; including three top-five and nine top-10 finishes
* He currently averages a starting position of 19th and a finishing position of 15th at Darlington
* In 433 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 81 top-five and 162 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winning's in the NASCAR Nationwide Series
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company Racing Team will be running chassis #08 at Darlington; #08 has run at California (14th) and Nashville (18th) this season
* The Diamond Hill Plywood 200 will be broadcast live on ESPN2 Friday, May 9th at 7:00 PM (EST)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON COMING BACK TO WHERE IT ALL BEGAN:
"It's really amazing to think about how far this team has come in a year. It's also very hard to believe it has been a year already. It seems like just yesterday Greg Pollex called me and told me about the opportunity over at CJM Racing. Since then we have gone from a limited team to a full-blown Nationwide Series team. I guess you could say it's our one-year anniversary and what a great track (Darlington) to have that happen at."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON DARLINGTON RACEWAY:
"I'm a big fan of Darlington Raceway. On a personal level, it's considered my hometown track so there is a level of excitement at Darlington that I don't have anywhere else. On the racing level, it's a whole new track for us. They came in and repaved the track so we're heading into this not knowing about set-ups or the speeds we are going to carry. The first practice session will be more like a test session for us."