* Brian Scott makes his second NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Darlington Raceway. * In his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Darlington Raceway, Scott started 21st and finished 20th. * No. 11 Braun Racing team owner and Hilton Head,...
* Brian Scott makes his second NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Darlington Raceway.
* In his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Darlington Raceway, Scott started 21st and finished 20th.
* No. 11 Braun Racing team owner and Hilton Head, S.C.-resident, Harry Scott, returns to his 'home track'.
* Brian Scott leads Raybestos Rookie of the Year standings by five points over James Buescher.
* Brian Scott has completed 92.4% possible laps in 2010 (Highest Rookie)
Scott talks Darlington
"I look forward to Darlington. It's a unique and fun racetrack. It's always fun going to racetracks where you can run the high line. Darlington is very fast and you have to carry a lot of speed through the corners. Because of the banking, there's plenty of time in the throttle through the corners. The shape of the track lends itself to some pretty exciting racing for the fans and always gives us drivers a pretty big challenge."
Scott on rebounding
"The best medicine for a tough weekend like we had in Richmond is just to get to the next racetrack and get focused again. If you can go to the next racetrack and put together a fast lap to get yourself to the top of the charts, that's the best way to forget what happened last week. That type of reaffirmation, the sense that, you are fast and that last weekend was just a fluke. Braun Racing gives me the confidence to know that Billy Wilburn and the boys put together a fast AccuDoc Solutions Camry for me going into Darlington."
Scott on team owner Harry Scott
"Harry has been instrumental in bringing the 11 team up to speed so quickly. His support at the track gives the entire team a lot to look forward to when he's there. Harry is a smart guy. His off track successes help him give us an interesting vantage point in working through things that Billy Wilburn or myself want to accomplish. Harry brings a passion to the team that gives us the strength to dig a little deeper and go the extra mile."
The No. 11 AccuDoc Solutions team is bringing chassis No. BR46 for this weekend's Royal Purple 200. BR46 was last seen at Las Vegas where it started 8th and finished 31st after a late race accident while running 8th.
-source: braun racing