* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 028 during Friday night's race at Darlington Raceway. Keselowski drove this chassis to a fifth-place finish at Nashville in April. * The No....
* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS- 028 during Friday night's race at Darlington Raceway. Keselowski drove this chassis to a fifth-place finish at Nashville in April.
* The No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge Charger in 2010... After nine races, Keselowski and the No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge team currently lead the Nationwide Series driver point standings by 59 points over second-place driver Kevin Harvick.
* A New Series Record... Upon taking the checkered flag at Richmond on Saturday, Keselowski extended his NASCAR Nationwide Series record of 76 consecutive races without a DNF (Did Not Finish).
* Like Father, Like Son... By winning at Richmond, Keselowski joined his father as a winner in one of NASCAR's top-three touring series at the .75-mile oval. Bob Keselowski took the checkered flag in a NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race in September of 1997 at the track.
Brad Keselowski on his two-race winning streak
"These last two weeks have been pretty amazing. I knew when I made the move to Penske Racing last year that the potential was there for us to contend for wins and championships in the Nationwide Series, but I figured it would take a few more races for everyone to gel. What Paul Wolfe and all of the guys on the No. 22 Ruby Tuesday Dodge team have been able to accomplish is spectacular. Our cars have been strong all year and now the wins that eluded us in the beginning are starting to come. Darlington is one of my favorite tracks and I would like nothing more than to make it three in a row this weekend."
Crew chief Paul Wolfe on working with Brad Keselowski
"Brad is a driver that every crew chief would love to work with because you never have to worry about him giving anything other than a maximum effort. He is a driven and determined driver and that type of attitude just runs through the rest of the team. We're riding a pretty good streak right now, but we can't let the rest of the field catch us. We need to keep our foot on the gas. A good run this weekend would go a long way in doing that as Darlington is a track that can ruin your day quickly. Coming out of there with another win would keep this momentum rolling."
-source: penske racing