Andrew Ranger to make his debut with CJM Racing in Montreal Andrew Ranger Quick Facts: * NASCAR Canadian Tire Series driver, Andrew Ranger, will be behind the wheel of the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota in Montreal this weekend * The...
Andrew Ranger to make his debut with CJM Racing in Montreal
Andrew Ranger Quick Facts:
* NASCAR Canadian Tire Series driver, Andrew Ranger, will be behind the wheel of the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota in Montreal this weekend
* The 22 year-old is from Roxton Pond, Quebec and is the current point's leader in the Canadian Tire Series. Coming into Montreal he has logged five wins and nine top-10 finishes out of nine starts
* Ranger will pull double duty this weekend as he is entered in the Canadian Tire Series race and the Nationwide Series race on Sunday
* In 2007, Ranger entered his first full-time season in the Canadian Tire Series and walked away with the championship
* Ranger won the Canadian Tire Series race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve last year
* CJM Racing and Ranger headed to Carolina Motorsports Park in Kershaw, S.C. Tuesday morning to test for the upcoming road-course race
* Ranger has five starts in the Nationwide Series with his highest finish coming at Bristol last year; 19th
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* RIDEMAKERZ will return as the primary sponsor of the No. 11 at Montreal. They are the first ever car customizing experience for kids 6-106. Pick one of 70 different car body types and paint schemes. These are scale plastic-mold replicas of real-world cars that RIDEMAKERZ licenses from GM, Ford, BMW, and other car companies. Then trick out the ride by picking the wheels, hubcaps, a chassis, sounds, and other options such as radio control. Build YOUR Ride at RIDEMAKERZ.com
* The bad luck streak continued for CJM Racing last week at Bristol Motor Speedway. An accident a little over halfway through the race forced the No. 11 to the garage early. The team settled for a 30th place finish
Driver Andrew Ranger on Racing the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota:
"This is a great opportunity to race for CJM Racing, the No. 11 car. It's a great car and to race in Montreal is something really special for me. To race with Jacques Villeneuve and Patrick Carpentier in front of my hometown crowd is something very special for me. Very happy to be in the No. 11 car and I think it will be something amazing there."
Driver Andrew Ranger on Montreal:
"I won at Montreal last year in the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series and almost won there the year before. Great track and great people. To have an opportunity to race in the Nationwide Series race is a great feeling. We're going up against the best stock car drivers in the world."