JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings; has gained 71 points on sixth place Steve Wallace over the last three races to cut the deficit to 70 * Has registered four straight top-15 ...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings; has gained 71 points on sixth place Steve Wallace over the last three races to cut the deficit to 70
* Has registered four straight top-15 finishes, including a 10th last week at Auto Club Speedway
* With top-10 finishes in both Dover races, duplicated top 10s at one track for the first time since finished eighth at both Bristol Motor Speedway races in 2004
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12
* Eight top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2004 season
JASON KELLER CAREER
* NNS career leader in starts (487), top-10 finishes (174), laps (89,707), miles (103,499.4), lead-lap finishes (258) and earnings ($13,326,321)
* Has made at least one start in the NNS each year since 1991 and has made 20 or more starts in 15 different seasons
* Has five top-five and nine top-10 finishes in NNS standings including finishing second in 2000 and 2002
JASON KELLER @ LOWE'S MOTOR SPEEDWAY
* Oct. 12, 2007, at Lowe's Motor Speedway became the NNS all-time leader in starts making his 418th to surpass Tommy Houston
* Has finished ahead of where he started in each of his last six races at Lowe's Motor Speedway
* Finished in the top five in both NNS races at Lowe's in 2001, including second to Greg Biffle in the Little Trees 300
* Ranks second to Paul Menard with 16 positions gained in the last 10 percent of laps in NNS races at Lowe's Motor Speedway over the last four years
JASON KELLER ON LOWE'S MOTOR SPEEDWAY
"Charlotte has been my Achilles heel on the series throughout my career. It's been tough on me over the years but our program is so much stronger and we've got great momentum going right now. I'm more confident going into this race at Charlotte than I have been in a long time!"
TODD GORDON ON LOWE'S MOTOR SPEEDWAY
"Lowe's Motor Speedway is a creature of its own. The track is real smooth but the tires seem to lack grip. We are taking car 80, which we've had two top-10 finishes with this season. We ran it in the spring Dover and it was the car we ended up running at Gateway after we had an incident in practice. We're taking the car to the wind tunnel before the race so we'll get to try a few things with the aero package to see what we've got. Jason and I haven't had a lot of success at Charlotte but we're improving with each race and looking to turn things around with a good run this weekend!"
BAKER CURB ANNOUNCES PARTNERSHIP WITH PREDATORS
Baker Curb Racing and the Nashville Predators of the National Hockey League held a press conference Tuesday morning at the Sommet Center to announce a strategic marketing partnership. The partnership will allow Baker Curb to provide current and prospective marketing partners year-round exposure both locally and nationally.