Boris Said: "It's great to have an opportunity to race for Gillett Evernham Motorsports two weeks in a row. We dialed in a setup that worked well at Montreal and now I get another weekend to work with Shiplett and the guys. The Ingersoll Rand ...
"It's great to have an opportunity to race for Gillett Evernham Motorsports two weeks in a row. We dialed in a setup that worked well at Montreal and now I get another weekend to work with Shiplett and the guys. The Ingersoll Rand Dodge this weekend is the same chassis we ran last weekend in Montreal. We led some of the race and I feel like it was a good enough car that I could have competed for the win there in the end but we had some mechanical trouble. The Busch Series is so competitive and has so many talented drivers that any mistake or parts failure will keep you from victory lane. We are just going to do the best we can this weekend to run up front and come home with a good finish for the guys at Ingersoll Rand."
* In 2006 Said started sixth and finished eighth in the Ingersoll Rand Dodge Charger at Watkins Glen, despite having brake issues from the start of the race.
* Last weekend at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal Said qualified fourth and led four laps.
* Said has driven Busch races at Mexico City, Nashville Superspeedway and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve Circuit for Gillett Evernham Motorsports this year.
* Said finished third at Mexico City in the Hellmann's Dodge earlier this season.
* Said has eight career road course starts in the Busch Series and has tallied phenomenal stats. His average starting spot is 4.5, followed by an average finish of 15.9.