* Last weekend at Nashville Superspeedway, Braun Racing's two Toyota Camry entries posted top-five finishes. Jason Leffler finished 4th in the No. 38 Great Clips Toyota with teammate, Dave Blaney, posting a third place finish in the No. 10 ...
* Last weekend at Nashville Superspeedway, Braun Racing's two Toyota Camry entries posted top-five finishes. Jason Leffler finished 4th in the No. 38 Great Clips Toyota with teammate, Dave Blaney, posting a third place finish in the No. 10 Fan1st.com Toyota.
* 10 career NASCAR starts at Texas Motor Speedway - Leffler has a total of 10 career NASCAR starts at Texas- (5) in the Busch Series, (2) in the Nextel Cup Series and (3) in the Craftsman Truck Series.
* 2 Poles for Leffler at Texas - In his first career NASCAR start at Texas Motor Speedway in 2000, Leffler won the Busch Pole award for the NASCAR Busch Series event. Two years later, Leffler captured the pole in his first Craftsman Truck Series race at TMS.
* Leffler's NBS Texas Highlights - In addition to his 2000 Busch pole award, Leffler has to date a total of five NBS starts at Texas with two top-10 finishes (6th in 2004 and 8th in 2005).
* Leffler's NCTS Highlights at Texas - In three NCTS starts at Texas Motor Speedway, Leffler has one top-10 finish (8th in 2002). He has never started outside of the top-10 in NCTS competition at Texas.
LEFFLER ON TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY:
"Texas is fast and slick with a wide racing surface. In the beginning stages of the race, you'll see most cars riding along the bottom but as the tires wear out the second and third grooves will start coming in as drivers begin to move up the track to find more grip. There's a lot of two and three wide racing at Texas and a lot of lead changes. It pretty much always comes down to the last lap at Texas which is what makes it such a popular race among fans and drivers."
The Great Clips team will unload chassis #23 in this weekend's O'Reilly 300 at Texas Motor Speedway. Converted into a Toyota Camry over the off-season, this is the same chassis Leffler drove to a season-high 4th place finish last weekend at Nashville.