JASON KELLER/ SWEET BABY RAY'S TEAM FAST FACTS: * The CJM Racing team will make their 14th NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) * CJM Racing is coming off of an impressive run from last weekend ...
JASON KELLER/ SWEET BABY RAY'S TEAM FAST FACTS:
* The CJM Racing team will make their 14th NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS)
* CJM Racing is coming off of an impressive run from last weekend at Memphis Motorsports Park; the young team tallied their fourth top-10 finish of the season
* Sweet Baby Ray's returns as the primary sponsor of the No. 11 CJM Racing entry at TMS
* Keller's last race at TMS was back in April of 2006; the team looks to better that 28th place finish this weekend
* In 11 starts at TMS, Keller averages a 22nd place starting position and a 16th place finishing position
* Keller has finished 99.5% of the laps attempted at the mile and a half track; 2075 out of 2085 laps
* The No. 11 Sweet Baby Ray's team will be running chassis #01 at TMS; #01 is the same chassis run at Dover in the Spring (13th), Michigan (22nd) and Kansas (16th)
THOUGHTS ON TALLYING THE TEAMS FOURTH TOP-10 OF THE SEASON:
"We knew we would be strong at Memphis. That is one of my favorite tracks and we brought a car we have had some success with earlier this year. When we unloaded the No. 11 InvestLinc Chevy and got a few laps underway during practice the car was already quick. The team made a few minor adjustments to help me turn a little better in the corners and that's all it really needed."
THOUGHTS ON TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY:
"It's been awhile since I have raced at Texas. It's a great facility and a lot of fun to race there but it'll take a little bit in practice to get use to the track again. Texas is a lot like Lowe's Motor Speedway so hopefully we'll be able to adjust fairly quickly and redeem ourselves for the Lowe's race a couple weeks ago."
THOUGHTS ON LOOKING FORWARD TO 2008:
"CJM Racing and I have been talking a lot these days and we're laying some things out for next year. It's tough right now not having a solid sponsor heading into next season but we haven't given up by any means. We're still going to move forward and hopefully things will work themselves out between now and Daytona that will enable me to stay with the team and run a full schedule in the Nationwide Series."