* First career victory in 17 starts at Richmond International Raceway, a long-time, favorite track for Keller. * Eighth career NASCAR Busch Series win for Keller. * Keller is the only driver with three Busch Series wins ...
* First career victory in 17 starts at Richmond International Raceway, a long-time, favorite track for Keller.
* Eighth career NASCAR Busch Series win for Keller.
* Keller is the only driver with three Busch Series wins this season.
* Until this year, Keller has never won more than two races in one season.
* Keller regained the lead in the championship standings at RIR. He is currently 34 points ahead of second-place driver Jack Sprague.
* Keller's latest victory is the fourth consecutive win for ppc Racing and its fifth on the season. Teammate Scott Riggs began the streak at Nashville followed by Keller's win at Talladega, Riggs's triumph at California and now Keller's victory Richmond. ppc Racing's other win was Keller's dominant victory at Rockingham.
* Keller was so confident in the Albertson's Ford Friday afternoon that the team parked the car 15 minutes into final practice.
* Crew chief Steve Addington's call to bring Keller in the pits on lap 149 was the turning point of the race. Keller was running in second when he came in the pits along with only three other cars. With the stop, Keller was able to finish the race without another stop.
* In 17 starts at Richmond, Keller has one win, two poles, four top fives and nine top 10s.
* Greg Pollex of ppc Racing captured his 28th win as a Busch Series owner, while co-owner of the No. 57, Keith Barnwell, captured his fourth.
Keller's Post Race Quotes
On Richmond... "I have always loved racing at Richmond. I have come close to winning here before, but this is incredible. I am so proud of Steve (Addington) and the entire team. He made a bold move and stepped out of sequence from the rest of the field for our final pit stop. Regardless of what the outcome of the race was going to be, I was proud that we didn't wait to follow the leaders and created our own destiny.
"I knew all weekend that our Albertson's Ford was good. I was actually a little disappointed that we didn't get the chance to qualify. We outwitted the competition from the day we arrived at the track. We only made a couple of qualifying runs during the first practice and went straight to race mode in anticipation of the rain. That really paid off. I can't say enough about this team and how far we've come already this year."
On the points standings
"It feels great to be back on top of the championship standings. It took only one bad race at Bristol to drop back to fifth, but we stayed focused and have captured two wins and four straight top fives to get it back. There is still a long season ahead of us, but we're right where we want to be."