Jason Leffler Quick Facts: * Jason Leffler has seven starts for Braun Racing: Daytona (9th), Chicago (23rd), Loudon (29th), Gateway (18th), Michigan (14th), Bristol (20th), California (7th) * Leffler has competed in 10 NASCAR...
Jason Leffler Quick Facts:
* Jason Leffler has seven starts for Braun Racing: Daytona (9th), Chicago (23rd), Loudon (29th), Gateway (18th), Michigan (14th), Bristol (20th), California (7th)
* Leffler has competed in 10 NASCAR events at Richmond, including 1 NCTS, 5 NBS, and 4 NNCS races.
* NASCAR Nextel Cup Series results at Richmond: 2001- 26th & 28th, 2003 -- 28th,2005 -- 25th
* NASCAR Busch Series results at Richmond: 1999- 22nd, 2000- 35th & 15th, 2004- 11th & 4th
* NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at California: 2002- 12th
Braun Racing Quick Facts:
* UltimateBet.net will serve as the primary sponsor of the #32 Chevy in this weekend's Emerson Radio 250
* UltimateBet.net is offering race fans a free opportunity to play poker against driver Jason Leffler, check out www.ultimatebet.net for details
* Shane Hmiel finished 17th in the spring Busch race at Richmond with Braun Racing
* Leffler finished 7th last weekend at California Speedway behind the wheel of the #32 UltimateBet.net Chevy
Driver Jason Leffler on Richmond International Raceway:
"Richmond is a great race track and always produces an exciting show for both the drivers and the fans. It is definitely a driver's track, even though it is a short track, it is very aerodynamically sensitive. Keeping the fenders clean on the UltimateBet.net Chevrolet while you are racing so close will be extremely important this weekend. As with every week, handling will also play a key role. Getting the car to handle through the corners and off turn two will be extremely important to having a successful race. "
Leffler about his past performances at Richmond International Raceway:
"I have had solid success at Richmond in both the Busch cars and while racing in the Truck Series. Both of my runs here last year in the Busch car were extremely strong, we scored a top-five finish in the fall and were running in the top-five in the closing laps of the spring event when I suffered a flat tire. I sat on the pole at Richmond once in the Truck Series only to have an run-in with some lapped trucks that dropped us to a seventh place finish. This place will certainly keep you on your toes all night long; but I guess that is what you come to expect for Friday night short track racing."