* Kluever is currently 19th in the Busch Series point standings, and third in the Raybestos Rookie points. * The No. 06 team will be taking chassis ...
* Kluever is currently 19th in the Busch Series point standings, and third in the Raybestos Rookie points.
* The No. 06 team will be taking chassis #RK-374 to Michigan. MIS will be the second race for this car. It first ran at Kentucky in June and finished 17th.
* This will be Kluever's second start at Michigan. He finished 15th in last year's Craftsman Truck Series race.
* Kluever is also scheduled to compete in Sunday's NEXTEL Cup race at MIS. It will be his second Cup start.
Todd Kluever on Michigan:
"Michigan is an awesome track to race on. It is so wide and smooth that there are several grooves which makes for great racing. I really enjoyed running the truck race there last year, but my truck got tighter and tighter as the race progressed so we didn't get the finish we wanted. Hopefully this weekend we can find the right set-up to keep that from happening again.
"We've had a rough couple of weeks at ORP and Watkins Glen so the 3M team is looking to rebound at MIS this weekend. We fell a few spots in the points after Watkins Glen so our goal is to make that up at Michigan. We've got a good car so there is no reason why we can't get a top-10 finish on Saturday."