* Leffler has a combined total of nine career starts at Michigan International Speedway with three Busch Series starts, four Nextel Cup Series starts and two Truck Series starts. * In three (3) career NASCAR Busch Series...
* Leffler has a combined total of nine career starts at Michigan International Speedway with three Busch Series starts, four Nextel Cup Series starts and two Truck Series starts.
* In three (3) career NASCAR Busch Series starts at Michigan, Leffler has one top-10 and two top-15 finishes. His best performance occurred in 2004 when he posted a seventh place finish after starting from the fourth spot.
* In NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series competition, Leffler's Michigan stats are Impressive with one pole (2003) and two top-five finishes, finishing second in 2002 and fourth in 2003 with six laps led.
* On the NASCAR Nextel Cup side, Leffler has four starts at Michigan with a best finish of 19th.
* Leffler is currently 13th in the NASCAR Busch Series point standings.
LEFFLER ON RACING AT MICHIGAN:
"Michigan is definitely on my list of top-five favorite tracks to race. It's super fast and has multiple grooves that allows you to run anywhere on the track you want or where your car handles the best. There is a lot of side-by-side and three-wide racing so you really have to be on your toes and pay attention to the traffic around you. Michigan is a track where you need to have the entire package in order to be successful -- horsepower, aerodynamics, shocks -- each component has to be pretty close to perfect in order to win there. We have a brand new car for this weekend that we think is going to stack up pretty well against the competition. We haven't been particularly strong on the intermediate tracks this year but we think we're going to get that turned around this weekend in Michigan."
The No. 38 Great Clips team will compete with # 23, a brand new chassis, in this weekend's CARFAX 250. This will mark chassis #23's debut into the Braun Racing chassis rotation.