KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * Kenny Wallace has four NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at Memphis Motorsports Park (MMP) averaging a 18th starting position and a 17th finishing position * Wallace has completed all...
KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* Kenny Wallace has four NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at Memphis Motorsports Park (MMP) averaging a 18th starting position and a 17th finishing position
* Wallace has completed all but one lap attempted at MMP (1008 out of 1009 laps, 99.9%)
* The race at MMP is a special event for the No. 22 team, this is the one race during the season the AutoZone team races in front of their sponsor's hometown
* Kenny Wallace will be making some special appearances this week. He will participate in the second annual "Burnout on Beale St." this Thursday at noon and will make a stop at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Friday morning
* Fred's, a discount general merchandise store based out of Memphis, will be displayed in associate with Airplus Insoles on the deck lid this weekend
KENNY WALLACE ON THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO MMP:
"The events leading up to the Memphis race are a lot of fun and I was really excited when NASCAR and MMP asked us to participate in the "Burnout out on Beale St." again. There is a great vibe and the fan support is incredible. With AutoZone headquarters so close by, I'd expect to see a lot of the "AutoZoner's" out in full force cheering on the No. 22 AutoZone car and myself."
KENNY WALLACE ON MMP:
"The Memphis race is a very special race because our sponsor, AutoZone, is headquartered not too far from the race track. It's the one time of the year that we have the "hometown" advantage and get to put on a show in front of all of the "AutoZoner's". We are bringing one of my favorite cars so I'm hoping for a strong finish or even a win this weekend."
-credit: ppc racing