KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * Kenny Wallace has 13 NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS), with one win, three top-fives and four top-10s. * Wallace is a ...
KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* Kenny Wallace has 13 NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS), with one win, three top-fives and four top-10s.
* Wallace is a previous winner at NHIS, winning the Budweiser 300 NASCAR Busch Series race in 1991.
* Wallace has 14 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series (NNCS) starts at NHIS, averaging a starting and finishing position of 23.
* The No. 22 AutoZone team will be running chassis #43 this weekend at NHIS; #43 is the same car Wallace ran at The Milwaukee Mile a couple weeks ago, where he started seventh and finished eighth.
* Wallace currently sits 10th in the NASCAR Busch Series driver points standings
* Brooks, in conjunction with associate sponsor Airplus Insoles, will be displayed on the deck lid this weekend.
* John Kowalski, who serves as Catch Can Man on the No. 22 AutoZone Ford, calls Loudon, N.H. home. Kowalski flies each week to meet the No. 22 AutoZone team at tracks across the country.
KENNY WALLACE ON NHIS:
"Loudon is just one of those tracks I go to every year that I feel good about. Most of my fans are in that area, I've won a big NASCAR Busch Series race up there and a pole. I've run well in the Cup car there also, so it's a positive track to go to knowing I have had some success there in the past."
KENNY WALLACE ON TRYING TO BECOME THE FIRST TO WIN TWICE AT NHIS:
"Every week is a new week and a new beginning. There's a movie years ago called "On Any Sunday" and I feel that way every week. I feel like I could win any weekend, you just never know in this business. That's why I love competing in NASCAR because every weekend is a do-over."