* Leffler has three NASCAR Busch Series starts under his belt at New Hampshire International Speedway with one top-five finish. He started and finished third in 2004. * Leffler has one pole award to his credit at NHIS. In the 2002 ...
* Leffler has three NASCAR Busch Series starts under his belt at New Hampshire International Speedway with one top-five finish. He started and finished third in 2004.
* Leffler has one pole award to his credit at NHIS. In the 2002 NASCAR Craftsman Truck series event, Leffler started from pole and led for 53 laps before an accident took him out of contention for the win.
* Leffler will again have a teammate in this weekend's New England 200, as Dave Blaney will pilot the No. 32 HAAS Avocados Chevrolet for Braun Racing.
* Leffler currently sits 11th in the NASCAR Busch Series point standings after 19 of 35 races.
LEFFLER ON RACING AT NEW HAMPSHIRE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY:
"Our short track program has been right on target this year, especially with the fast, flat tracks like New Hampshire. So far this year, we have run very well at these tracks, qualifying up front, running up front and leading a significant amount of laps. The car we are taking with us this weekend is the same car we ran in Richmond and Phoenix where we sat on the pole, and Milwaukee where we finished 4th, our best finish of the season. We are going into this weekend expecting the same results for the No. 38 Great Clips Chevrolet -- qualify up front, lead laps and be contender for the win in the final laps."
The No. 38 Great Clips team will compete with chassis # 17 in this weekend's New Hampshire 200. This is the same chassis that Leffler competed with earlier this season at events in Phoenix and Richmond, capturing the Busch pole for both events, as well as Milwaukee where he started 9th and posted a season-best fourth place finish. Leffler has led a total of 180 laps while driving chassis #17, with 76 laps led in Phoenix, 66 laps led in Richmond and 38 laps led in Milwaukee.