HASS AVOCADOS MAKES NASCAR BUSCH SERIES DEBUT WITH BRAUN RACING & DAVE BLANEY * Hass Avocados is making its debut as a NASCAR Busch Series primary team sponsor this weekend at New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS). The No. 32...
HASS AVOCADOS MAKES NASCAR BUSCH SERIES DEBUT WITH BRAUN RACING & DAVE BLANEY
* Hass Avocados is making its debut as a NASCAR Busch Series primary team sponsor this weekend at New Hampshire International Speedway (NHIS). The No. 32 Braun Racing entry, to be driven by Dave Blaney, will have a "delicious" new paint scheme featuring Haas Avocados.
* Dave Blaney returns to the No. 32 Chevrolet this weekend at NHIS. Blaney has two top-15 finishes in two NASCAR Busch Series starts this season with finishes of 15th at Lowe's and 13th last weekend in Chicago.
* Blaney has three previous NASCAR Busch Series starts at New Hampshire International Speedway, with a best finish of 19th in 1999.
* This weekend will mark Blaney's 89th NASCAR Busch Series start. He has a total of seven top-five and 22 top-10 finishes, as well as six poles in NBS competition.
* Blaney is slated to compete in four more events in the No. 32 Chevrolet this season, including Watkins Glen, Richmond, Dover and Charlotte.
BLANEY ON RACING AT NEW HAMPSHIRE INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY:
"Success at Loudon is all about handling. You have to have a good handling car to get or maintain track position. Because the racing surface is flat, the car's natural tendency is to slide out from under you. Getting off of the corners is the probably the biggest key here and something that will be a focus during practice. This is not an easy place to pass but if your car is not handling well, it just makes it that much more difficult. I'm looking forward to working with the Braun Racing crew again this weekend and excited to welcome Haas Avocados into the sport."
The No. 32 Haas Avocados Racing team will compete with chassis # 59 in this weekend's New Hampshire 200. This is a chassis previously run by Akins Motorsports and has been updated and modified to a Chevrolet. This will mark the debut race for #59 this season.