* After a strong run south of the border last week, John Andretti is ready to get back to oval racing. Running 9th, the ...
* After a strong run south of the border last week, John Andretti is ready to get back to oval racing. Running 9th,
the #10 FreedomRoads/ Camping World/RVs.com Ford Fusion spun out as a result of a wreck at the front of the field. Andretti and the team rallied back to finish 23rd.
* Andretti and the #10 team tested at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in early February. The test went very well for the team and will help them be competitive this weekend.
*The #10 is currently 26th in owner point standings and Andretti sits fourth in the Raybestos Rookie of the Year standings.
* In seven Nextel Cup starts at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Andretti led nine laps and completed 91.3% of all the laps possible.
* Andretti's average start in Las Vegas is 27.1 and his average finish is 28.1.
ANDRETTI AT LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY
Saturday's Sam's Town 300 will be Andretti's first start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway in the Busch Series, but he has seven Nextel Cup starts on the Nevada 1.5-mile oval already under his belt.
ANDRETTI ON THE SAM'S TOWN 300 AND LAS VEGAS
"The test was good for me. It was our first run in vain to work on things on a non-restrictor plate track. It was a really good test and we learned a lot. We're taking the same car we tested back this weekend and we tweaked some things to make it even better. I'm really looking forward to this race. In Vegas, you play against your luck; this trip we're hoping to make our own luck!"