* Kluever is currently 17th in the Busch Series point standings. He has gained six positions in the last three weeks. * The No. 06 team will be taking chassis ...
* Kluever is currently 17th in the Busch Series point standings. He has gained six positions in the last three weeks.
* The No. 06 team will be taking chassis #RK-374 to Kentucky. This is a new car.
* Kluever won his first career pole in any NASCAR series last weekend in Nashville.
* Kluever has one prior start at Kentucky in last year's Craftsman Truck Series race.
* Kluever is currently tied for second in the Raybestos Rookie point standings.
Todd Kluever on Kentucky:
"Kentucky should be a really good race for us. We've got a new car that we're taking that I'm pretty excited about. Winning the pole in Nashville last weekend was very cool and I wish we could have followed it up with a better finish, but hopefully we can make up for it at Kentucky. We know what happened to the car throughout the race to make it so tight so it shouldn't happen again.
"I believe our 3M team has a lot of momentum right now. We've climbed from 23rd in the points up to 17th in just the last three weeks. I give all the credit to Mike Kelley (crew chief) and the guys because they just keep giving it 100 percent all the time because we know how well this team is capable of running and we're going to get there."