KASEY KAHNE QUOTES: Kansas is another track that I really enjoy running on. It gives the No. 9 Ragu Team lot of confidence returning to a track that we've had good performances at in the past. We have a victory and a few top 10s here in the...
KASEY KAHNE QUOTES:
Kansas is another track that I really enjoy running on. It gives the No. 9 Ragu Team lot of confidence returning to a track that we've had good performances at in the past. We have a victory and a few top 10s here in the Busch Series. Kansas is a track that you need to get through the corners well but you also need a lot of speed and front downforce. Mike (Team Director Mike Shiplett) knows how to get those three necessities out of each car so we should be in a good position to get a solid finish.
"This weekend since it is not a COT race in the Cup Series we will be able to transfer more data and information to the Cup car by running the Busch race. It has been a challenge to switch back between the Charger and the COT Avenger because the handling of the two is different. But the important thing is that, although it may be difficult, we have been able to do it and do it successfully."
* Kahne took the Ragu Dodge Charger to victory lane at Kansas in 2005 after leading 11 laps.
* Ragu will be dawning a new logo on the hood of their car this week, "Ragu All Natural"
* In five career starts at Kansas Kahne has qualified in the top 10 four times.
* His average start at the 1.5-mile oval is 9.2 and his average finish 17.4.
* The last time Kahne was behind the wheel of the Ragu Dodge Charger he drove it to victory at Bristol. That victory marked his second victory in the Busch Series this season.
* The Ultimate Chargers team currently sits sixth in NASCAR Busch Series Owner Points, 40 points out of fifth place.
* Kasey Kahne, Scott Riggs, Boris Said, Elliott Sadler and Chase Miller have all shared driving duties in the No. 9 Ultimate Chargers Dodge in the Busch Series this season.