* ON A ROLL - Jason Leffler and the No. 38 Great Clips team are on a roll as of late with two top-five finishes in their last four races. Leffler is currently 11th in the NASCAR Busch Series point standings, eight points out of the 10th...
* ON A ROLL - Jason Leffler and the No. 38 Great Clips team are on a roll as of late with two top-five finishes in their last four races. Leffler is currently 11th in the NASCAR Busch Series point standings, eight points out of the 10th spot heading into Kansas.
* 6 CAREER STARTS AT KANSAS - Leffler has a total of six career starts at Kansas Speedway, two in each of NASCAR's three top-series (NNCS, NBS NCTS).
* LEFFLER A STRONG QUALIFIER AT KANSAS - Leffler has proved to be a strong qualifier at Kansas Speedway over the last several years in each series. In six career starts at Kansas, Leffler has started sixth or better five times and has collected two pole awards.
- In 2001, Leffler captured the pole for the NASCAR Nextel Cup event, marking his first and only pole to date in the series.
- In 2002, he led the field to the green flag for the Craftsman Truck Series race.
* LEFFLER NBS HIGHLIGHTS AT KANSAS - In two Busch Series starts at Kansas Speedway, Leffler has two top-20 finishes, finishing 16th in 2003 and 19th last season. Leffler's best NBS performance at Kansas came one year ago when he started fifth and spent much of the day in the top-five before a mechanical failure ended his chances to contend for the win.
* LEFFLER NCTS HIGHLIGHTS AT KANSAS - In two NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series starts at Kansas Speedway, Leffler has one top-five, two top-10 finishes, one pole and 36 laps led to his credit.
* HAIRCUT ANYONE?
Great Clips stylists from the Kansas City area will be performing free haircuts this weekend at Kansas Speedway with donations benefiting Motor Racing Outreach.
LEFFLER ON KANSAS SPEEDWAY
"Kansas is a great race track with multiple grooves that allows for a lot of passing and three wide racing, making it a lot of fun to race at. It's a track I have excelled at over the last few years, running consistently strong races in all three NASCAR series. Qualifying seems to be my thing at Kansas. I got my first Cup pole there back in 2001 and a Truck pole in 2002 and have only qualified outside of the top-10 on one occasion. All I am missing is a Busch pole and more importantly, a win. We're looking to change that this weekend. The Great Clips team has been strong the last few weeks after struggling some throughout the summer. We've learned a lot from our mistakes and I think we're picking it up at exactly the right time, with the season coming to a close and being just on the verge of the top-10 in the point standings."
The No. 38 Great Clips team will compete with chassis # 23 in this weekend's Yellow Transportation 300. This is the same car Leffler drove in Michigan, finishing 13th, and California, finishing 24th.