KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * Kenny Wallace has seven NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS) averaging a 18th place starting position and a 20th place finishing position * ...
KENNY WALLACE / No. 22 AUTOZONE RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* Kenny Wallace has seven NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS) averaging a 18th place starting position and a 20th place finishing position
* Wallace has led 77 laps at HMS and has completed 1390 out of 1403 laps attempted (99.1%)
* The No. 22 AutoZone Ford Fusion will feature a very special paint scheme in support of the St. Jude Thanks and Giving campaign this weekend
* Dyno Nobel, a commercial explosives company, will be featured as an associate sponsor on the No. 22 in front of the rear tires as well as Master Yacht Sales will be featured on the c-post
* Wallace currently sits in the 11th position in driver point standings, 92 points out of 10th
KENNY WALLACE ON HMS:
"I'm really excited about racing under the lights at Homestead. It's amazing how much the facility has changed over the years with the resurfacing and now running under the lights. It should be an action packed and exciting race for the fans this year."
TEAM OWNER GREG POLLEX ON THE ST. JUDE THANKS AND GIVING CAMPAIGN:
"About fifteen months ago I visited Memphis to meet with AutoZone. They invited me to tour St. Jude and I was instantly touched by the incredible work that the doctors, nurses and volunteers do for the sick children and families who had come there seeking health, hope and a cure. Soon after we began that initiative our ppc Racing family was touched by the need for St. Jude when McKenzie O'Hara, the daughter of one of our people at ppc Racing, was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma. She was admitted to St Jude exactly one year ago this week and today is free of cancer. We all have hope for her and other children because of individual donations from people across the country and we ask all of our ppc Racing and NASCAR fans to make a difference by visiting an AutoZone store and contributing to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital."
ABOUT THANKS AND GIVING:
Thanks and Giving is a unique national program in support of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital that asks consumers to give thanks for the healthy kids in their lives and give to those who are not, with the hope that some day all children will be healthy. Customers nationwide are asked to help raise funds at participating retailers by adding a donation at check out or by purchasing specialty items to benefit St. Jude. Donations can also be made online at www.stjude.org, where a complete list of retail partners is available, or by calling 1-800-4STJUDE.
-credit: ppc racing