Jason Leffler/Convoy of Hope Fast Facts Jason Leffler Quick Facts: * Jason Leffler has eight starts for Braun Racing: including 3 top 10 finishes and a top 5 most recently at Richmond. * Leffler has competed in 9 NASCAR...
Jason Leffler/Convoy of Hope Fast Facts
Jason Leffler Quick Facts:
* Jason Leffler has eight starts for Braun Racing: including 3 top 10 finishes and a top 5 most recently at Richmond.
* Leffler has competed in 9 NASCAR events at Dover, including 2 NCTS, 4 NBS, and 3 NNCS races.
* Leffler won the 2003 NCTS race at Dover in May 2003
* NASCAR Nextel Cup Series results at Dover: 2001- 13th, 2003- 25th, 2005- 20th
* NASCAR Busch Series results at Dover: 2000- 10th & 28th, 2004- 4th & 14th
* NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series at Dover: 2002- 9th, 2003- 1st
Braun Racing Quick Facts:
* Braun companies have donated $1.5 M in much needed aid to the Convoy of Hope organization, to help assist in the Hurricane Katrina relief efforts.
* In order to help spread the word, Braun Racing will run a Convoy of Hope paint scheme on the #32 Chevy in this weekend's Dover 200.
* Ron Hormaday finished 37th in the spring Busch race at Dover with Braun Racing
* Leffler finished 5th at Richmond International Raceway behind the wheel of the #32 UltimateBet.net Chevy
Driver Jason Leffler on Dover International Speedway:
"Dover is one of my favorite race tracks and is a place where I have had success in the past. My first Truck Series win came at Dover in 2003, and I had strong runs in both of my Busch Series races there last season."
"For a one-mile race track, Dover is extremely fast and getting your car to handle through the center of the corner and off the turns will be extremely important. The concrete racing surface makes it a unique place to race -- I think of it as a larger and faster version of Bristol and it usually delivers just as much excitement for the drivers and fans alike. "
Todd Braun's Thoughts on the Convoy of Hope:
"The Braun companies have pulled together to help provide much needed goods to the victims of Hurricane Katrina. We are donating $1.5 M in aid to the Convoy of Hope organization which will be delivered to disaster relief areas throughout the gulf coast. In addition to the donation, Braun Racing will be running a very special Convoy of Hope paint scheme on the car this weekend. The victims of Hurricane Katrina need our help and what better way to do that then to spread the word through our race team."