* Sponsorship Information... The United States Postal Service will be the primary sponsor on the ...
* Sponsorship Information... The United States Postal Service will be the primary sponsor on the #37 Team Brewco Chevrolet this weekend. USPS was named the presenting sponsor of Team Brewco earlier this year and has been an associate sponsor on the #27 Kleenex Chevrolet all season. This weekend's event marks the first time since 2002 that the USPS has been a primary sponsor in NASCAR. In 2002, Team Brewco and the United States Postal Service teamed up to present the #27 Heroes of 2001 car driven my Jamie McMurray.
* Last Race- Richmond... David Green started 21st and finished 14th in the Emerson Radio 250 at Richmond International Raceway. Green remains fifth in NASCAR Busch Series standings; he trails leader Martin Truex Jr. by six hundred and twenty-two points. Team Brewco also made their NASCAR Nextel Cup debut at Richmond. Green drove the #27 Timber Wolf Chevrolet to a 31st place finish.
* Equipment... Team Brewco will unload Hopkins Chassis #60-37 this weekend. David Green captured his twenty-second career Busch Pole Award at Dover earlier this season driving the 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and went on to finish third in the race. Most recently, Green drove chassis #60-37 to a fifth place finish at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* Last Time Around... David Green started 1st and finished 3rd in the MBNA America 200 at Dover International Speedway. Despite leading forty-four laps, Green could not hold off eventual race winner Greg Biffle, who had pitted for four fresh tires late in the race.
* Chase for the Championship Format in the Busch Series... "I really think it would be a positive move for the Busch Series. Obviously it will make several drivers very happy and be a huge setback for others. Nevertheless, the Busch Series needs the added exposure. Clearly we've seen the success of the format in the Cup Series, but I'm afraid that it has come at the cost of our series. In our case, we had some engine problems that took us out of the points' lead in April. The new format would enable us to get right back in the mix of things and make it an interesting battle right down to the wire."
* David Green on Dover... "I can't wait to get back to the monster mile. I really feel like we have some unfinished business to take care of. I've had some pretty good runs there over the years, but have never sealed the deal. We are bringing the same car we sat on the pole with in the spring and after the adjustments we've made to it there's no reason why we can't take Brewco and the United States Postal Service to victory lane this weekend. We are thrilled to represent the USPS this weekend, and I can assure you they won't be disappointed."