Jason Leffler Quick Facts: * Leffler was the highest finishing Busch regular two weeks in a row with an 11th place finish at Las Vegas and a 6th place finish at Atlanta last weekend. * Jason has competed in nine NASCAR events at the ...
Jason Leffler Quick Facts:
* Leffler was the highest finishing Busch regular two weeks in a row with an 11th place finish at Las Vegas and a 6th place finish at Atlanta last weekend.
* Jason has competed in nine NASCAR events at the Bristol Motor Speedway; including 3 NNCS races, 5 NBS races and 1 NCTS race.
* NASCAR Nextel Cup Series results at Bristol: 2001 -- 30th, 2003 -- 26th, 2005 -- 38th
* NASCAR Busch Series results at Bristol: 2000 -- 25th & 36th, 2004 -- 36th & 17th, 2005 -- 20th
* NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series results at Bristol: 2003 -- 9th
Braun Racing Quick Facts:
* Lucas Oil will serve as the primary sponsor in this weekend's Sharpie MINI 300.
* Braun Racing has switched to Pro Motors for the remainder of the year.
* The WinFuel Chevrolet driven by Shane Hmiel finished 12th in a controversial finish at Bristol Motor Speedway last year.
Driver Jason Leffler on Finishing as the Highest Busch Regular Two Weeks in a Row:
"The team has worked really hard to give me a car that can run up front every weekend. Every weekend we improve on something -- last weekend it was our qualifying effort. We've been consistent the last two races and with the momentum we have going, I know that we will win a couple races this year."
Driver Jason Leffler on Bristol Motor Speedway:
"Bristol is like no other track we go to. 43 cars on a half-mile track makes for some nonstop action packed racing. You have to be on top of your game every second of the race and know what's going on around you every lap. Everyone is beating and banging at each other and its tough to keep your patience at times. You definitely need to be in the right mind set when you get in the driver's seat for this race."