KASEY KAHNE QUOTES: "Anytime you see Bristol coming up on the schedule you know it's going to be an exciting weekend. This time with the new surface it should make things even more interesting. There will be a lot of drivers jumping between...
KASEY KAHNE QUOTES:
"Anytime you see Bristol coming up on the schedule you know it's going to be an exciting weekend. This time with the new surface it should make things even more interesting. There will be a lot of drivers jumping between driving the Busch and COT cars this weekend. So we know there won't be much data we can transfer between the cars this weekend.
"The Ragu Dodge Charger has had some decent runs this season. We are confident heading over to Bristol that we can put this car up front like we have in the past. We led about 90 laps of this race last season. The new surface should make it a little easier to keep our nose clean and work through lap traffic. But at the end of the night it's still Bristol and anything can happen."
* Kahne has led 99 laps in his last two Busch Series races at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* Kahne has always qualified well at Bristol. In eight career starts he has qualified in the top 10 in four races.
* His average starting spot at Bristol in a Gillett Evernham Motorsports Dodge is 10th and his average finish is 14th.
* The Ultimate Chargers team currently sits seventh in NASCAR Busch Series Owner Points.
* Kasey Kahne, Scott Riggs, Boris Said, Elliott Sadler, and Chase Miller will share duties in the No. 9 Ultimate Chargers Dodge in the Busch Series this season.