JASON KELLER/ DUTCH QUALITY STONE TEAM FAST FACTS: * The CJM Racing team will make their eighth NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS) after finishing 22nd in last weekend's event in Michigan * ...
JASON KELLER/ DUTCH QUALITY STONE TEAM FAST FACTS:
* The CJM Racing team will make their eighth NASCAR Busch Series (NBS) race attempt this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS) after finishing 22nd in last weekend's event in Michigan
* Veteran driver Jason Keller will be making his 413th career start this weekend, just four races shy of tying record holder Tommy Houston (417)
* Dutch Quality Stone will return as the primary sponsor for Friday's nights race
* In 27 starts at BMS, Keller has one win, three poles (record), an average starting position of 13th and an average finishing position of 15th
* Keller is currently ranked third in all-time top-10's at BMS with a total of 12
* Keller's only win at BMS came back in 1999 when he won it from the pole position
* The No. 11 Dutch Quality Stone team will be running chassis # 44 at Bristol; # 44 was last run at the Milwaukee Mile where driver Marc Mitchell piloted the No. 11 machine to a 20th place finish
* Jason Keller will be signing autographs Thursday night at the Food City Family Race Night from 6-8 pm
JASON KELLER ON RETURNING TO BRISTOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY:
"Bristol has always been one of my favorite tracks. I'm one of those guys that looks forward to Bristol and always have ever since the first time. This is a huge race for us. Anytime you come to a track and there are 100,000 fans, it's a big race."
JASON KELLER'S APPROACH AT BRSITOL MOTOR SPEEDWAY SINCE THE RESURFACING:
"The track is definitely different. There is not as much transition down in the corners, which makes the car more comfortable getting in and should lead itself to side-by-side racing. I don't think the approach to the race will change but the actual race may change, as far as getting two-wide and perhaps three-wide racing coming off the corner."