* After an accident relegated him to a 37th place finish last weekend, Leffler fell nine spots to 21st in the driver point standings * Leffler has logged four career NASCAR starts at Atlanta Motor Speedway, two in Busch Series competition and...
* After an accident relegated him to a 37th place finish last weekend, Leffler fell nine spots to 21st in the driver point standings
* Leffler has logged four career NASCAR starts at Atlanta Motor Speedway, two in Busch Series competition and two in Nextel Cup competition.
* His best NBS performance at the track came last season when he posted a 6th place finish after starting 21st. His first NBS start at Atlanta came in 2003, when he started 7th and finished 22nd.
* Leffler made his stock car debut at Atlanta Motor Speedway in 1999 when competed in his first ARCA race, posting an impressive 5th place finish.
LEFFLER ON ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY:
"I always look forward to racing at Atlanta. The track is fast, wide and there are multiple grooves for racing. It's a fun track for the drivers because we can really race against each other often two and three-wide. As a driver, it's nice because if your car isn't working in one place on the track you can move around and find a line that might be a little better. Atlanta Motor Speedway provides some of the best racing of the season and that has been proven over and over by some of the exciting finishes we seen there over the years. The Great Clips team has had a rough start to the 2007 season, but as a whole, Braun Racing has produced some great runs at Atlanta so this is a great chance for us to get things moving back in a positive direction. It's still early in the season and we can recover from our recent stint of bad luck, hopefully starting with this weekend at Atlanta."
The Great Clips team is debuting a new chassis, #25, in this weekend's Nicorette 300 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
IF YOU'RE IN NEED OF A HAIR-CUT, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
Great Clips stylists from the Atlanta area will be performing free haircuts this weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the driver/ owner motor home lot with donations benefiting Motor Racing Outreach.