JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS: * CJM Racing announced a new technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing. The new alliance began on August 1st with CJM Racing switching to Toyota's in 2009 * CJM Racing returned to ...
JASON KELLER/ CJM RACING TEAM FAST FACTS:
* CJM Racing announced a new technical alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing. The new alliance began on August 1st with CJM Racing switching to Toyota's in 2009
* CJM Racing returned to oval-track racing last weekend at Michigan International Speedway. The team received heartbreaking news that their car chief Steve "Big Guy" Helwig had passed away suddenly on Friday but forged forward and was able to give the America's Incredible Pizza Company a 17th place finish
* Keller has 29 starts at Bristol Motor Speedway, the most out of any active driver in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS)
* Out of those 29 starts, Keller has finished on the lead lap 18 times. The most out of any active drive in the NNS
* Keller has three poles, one win, four top-five and 12 top-10 finishes at the "World's Fastest Half-Mile"
* In 447 career starts; Keller has 10 wins, 82 top-five and 166 top-10 finishes. He currently holds the all-time career start record and winnings in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Keller surpassed the $12 Million mark last weekend
* The America's Incredible Pizza Company race team will be running chassis #04 at Bristol; #04 ran at Gateway (3rd), Milwaukee (9th), Dover (16th), Phoenix (32nd) and Bristol Spring (15th)
* Keller will be signing autographs Thursday from 5-7 pm (EST) at the Food City Family Race Night on State St. in Bristol
* The Food City 250 will be broadcast live on ESPN this Friday, August 22nd at 7:30 PM (EST)
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON THE 2008 SEASON:
"This season has been filled with so many highs and lows. The team has worked so hard and has done an incredible job with the race cars. We fell out of the top-10 after Watkins Glen and now the goal is to get ourselves back up there in the points and make Big Guy proud."
KELLER'S THOUGHTS ON BRISTOL:
"Bristol has always been one of my favorite race tracks. We had a strong car in the spring but the rain came and ended our day early. We're bringing the same car so hopefully we'll get that top-10 that eluded us the last time around."