- Scott will make his third NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway - Scott has two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts at Bristol Motor Speedway - Scott has one top-5 finish at Bristol Motor Speedway in the Camping World...
- Scott will make his third NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Scott has two NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Scott has one top-5 finish at Bristol Motor Speedway in the Camping World Truck Series
- Scott currently leads Raybestos Rookie of the Year Standings by 18 points (194-176) over Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
- Scott leads all other rookies in laps completed. (93.2%)
- This weekend's Food City 250 will mark the 13th time that Scott will drive the AccuDoc Solutions Toyota Camry this season.
Scott talks Bristol
"I've had some really good runs at Bristol in the Camping World Truck Series, and some really good cars in the Nationwide Series, but I've come to realize that Bristol is one of those places that you need luck more than anything. You can have a great car and be really fast, but something can happen and you're sitting in the garage. If you can go to Bristol with a fast racecar, some patience and a lot of luck, you'll get out unscathed and post a good finish."
Scott on bringing luck to Bristol
"When heading into Bristol, you think a lot about luck. I've told the guys to bring some lucky rabbit foot stuff around if they had it. I used to be a lot more superstitious. I still find myself doing certain things, but they're almost subconscious. I always put a certain glove on first and put my steering wheel on a certain way. But that stuff is more of a rhythm thing. You do them a thousand times and it's more to give to peace of mind before you head out onto the high banks and do work."
The No. 11 AccuDoc Solutions team is bringing chassis No. BR27 for this weekend's Food City 250. BR27 was last seen at Bristol where it was involved in wreck while running in the 11th spot.
-source: braun racing