Dodge in NASCAR Nationwide Series * Three races into the 2010 season, Penske Racing's two NASCAR Nationwide Series entries have combined for three top-five and five top-10 finishes. Penske Dodges have completed 100 percent of the laps contested...
Dodge in NASCAR Nationwide Series
* Three races into the 2010 season, Penske Racing's two NASCAR Nationwide Series entries have combined for three top-five and five top-10 finishes. Penske Dodges have completed 100 percent of the laps contested (944 of 944) with drivers Justin Allgaier and Brad Keselowski.
*2009 marks Dodge's first full-time support of NASCAR Nationwide Series with its Dodge Charger and Challenger.
*Dodge will field two full-time entries in the Nationwide Series with Penske Racing's Justin Allgaier and Brad Keselowski. Teammate Parker Kligerman is scheduled to compete in the next four Nationwide Series races.
JUSTIN ALLGAIER -- No. 12 Verizon Wireless Dodge Highlights:
* Currently fourth in Nationwide Series driver points standings.
* In the first three races this season, Allgaier has accumulated one top-five and three top-10 finishes. He has an average starting position of 13.3 and an average finish of 6.7.
* Allgaier was the 2009 Raybestos Rookie of the Year in the Nationwide Series.
* Earned his first career Nationwide Series pole at Memphis last fall.
* Second full year with Penske Racing in Nationwide Series.
* Won the ARCA championship in 2008, posting six wins and overcoming a 105-point deficit in final race.
* In his first start at Las Vegas Motor Speedway last season, Allgaier led five laps and finished eighth, recording his first top-10 finish in Nationwide Series competition.
BRAD KESELOWSKI -- No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Highlights:
* Currently second in the Nationwide Series driver point standings.
* Earned his fourth career pole during the 2010 Sam's Town 300 at Las Vegas.
* Among active drivers, Keselowski holds the second-highest average finish in Nationwide Series races at BMS. He has three top-five finishes in the last four races at the Tennessee track.
* In his 2008 victory at the .533-mile oval, he established a Nationwide Series race speed record of 93.509 mph.
* Has finished third in Nationwide Series standings the past two years.
* Recorded career-high four victories in 2009 (Dover, Iowa, Michigan and Memphis).
* Had 22 top-five and 28 top-10 finishes in 35 starts last season.
* First Nationwide victory came at Nashville Superspeedway (2008).
PARKER KLIGERMAN -- No. 42 Team 42 Dodge Career Highlights:
* Kligerman will attempt his fifth career NASCAR Nationwide Series start Saturday at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* Earned his first Nationwide Series pole at Kansas last season.
Brad Keselowski, No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge
"After having two straight weeks off in the Nationwide Series, we jump right back in with both feet this weekend. These cars put on a heck of a show at Bristol and the races there are some of my favorites of the year. I thought the changes that were made to the track a couple of years ago were awesome, but they've taken a little bit of that extra room away with the new outside wall. I'm anxious to see how that will affect the racing. One thing we know is that it will still be full of action and that's what makes this place great. My Bristol win in 2008 is easily one of the highlights of my career."
Justin Allgaier, No. 12 Verizon Dodge
"When you look at the tracks that you'd like to get your first win at, Bristol is definitely one of them. For me, it's a track that has so much history behind it and knowing the prestige that comes with winning there, it would be unbelievable. If we were able to win this weekend at Bristol, it would be huge for everyone on this Verizon team."
-source: dodge motorsports