* Brian Scott makes his second NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway. * In his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway, Scott started 16th and finished 30th after being involved in a wreck. * In his...
* Brian Scott makes his second NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway.
* In his first NASCAR Nationwide Series start at Bristol Motor Speedway, Scott started 16th and finished 30th after being involved in a wreck.
* In his last Bristol start in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Scott started and finished fifth.
* No. 11 crew chief Billy Wilburn has recorded 8 Sprint Cup Series victories as a crew member at Bristol.
* The Scotts Turf Builder 300 marks the second time AccuDoc Solutions appears on the No. 11 Braun Racing Toyota Camry this season.
Scott talks fun at Bristol
"I'm excited about Bristol. I think Bristol is a great racetrack. The new configuration with the concrete and the progressive banking provides for some great racing. For the drivers, it's more about finding a line and getting your car to handle for the last run. I think our AccuDoc Solutions Toyota Camry will handle the racetrack well. The majority of Bristol is playing defense. Hopefully we will qualify well and get to the front, stay up there and make it through all of the carnage and wrecks that happen at Bristol so that we can come home with a good finish for our team."
Scott re-centers during the off-weeek.
"It was an off-week on the track, but we were full steam ahead at the office.. I met with some new sponsors, BigSpot.com. I got more involved in social media. I really like being able to connect to the fans through Twitter and Facebook. Of course I worked out a lot and kept up on my fitness. The main thing I did was re-center myself. As much as we travel and we're away from home, it's nice to spend some time back at the house and center back to what's important. The pressure of the first three races is pretty intense and when you can take a step back and breathe a bit, it's nice to re-center yourself and prepare mentally for the next couple weeks."
Scott hits the spot with BigSpot.com
"BigSpot.com came on board at Braun Racing for five races and I'm very excited to partner up with them. I think we've shown in the first three races what our team is capable of on the racetrack and I think Braun Racing has shown what it's capable of off the track by partnering with companies like BigSpot.com, AccuDoc Solutions, StopRepairBills.com, Dollar General, Great Clips, Beringer, and the list goes on and on. As the sport is struggling to find sponsorship, Braun Racing has worked hard to forge new relationships and service their existing relationships with great effort. I think we're going to have a lot of fun with BigSpot.com and the five races that they're on the car."
The No. 11 AccuDoc Solutions team is bringing chassis No. BR27 for this weekend's Scotts Turf Builder 300. BR27 was last driven by Dave Blaney as he piloted it to a third place finish at Charlotte Motor Speedway last fall.
-source: braun racing