* Kelly Bires will make his first appearance behind the wheel of the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota this weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway * The Mauston, WI native began driving in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) in 2007 and has 65...
* Kelly Bires will make his first appearance behind the wheel of the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota this weekend at Atlanta Motor Speedway
* The Mauston, WI native began driving in the NASCAR Nationwide Series (NNS) in 2007 and has 65 career starts with three top-five and 11 top-10 finishes
* Bires has run a limited race schedule this season for multiple teams. He has recorded two top-five and three top-10 finishes
* Bires made his first ever career start in the NASCAR ranks at Atlanta Motor Speedway in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) in 2006
* Bires has two Truck Series starts at Atlanta with a top-10 finish (10th) in 2007 and one Nationwide Series start resulting in a 12th place finish last year
CJM Racing Quick Facts:
* RIDEMAKERZ will return as the primary sponsor of the No. 11 at Atlanta. They are the first ever car customizing experience for kids 6-106.
* The bad luck that has plagued CJM Racing over the course of the last three races finally subsided at Montreal. Canadian driver Andrew Ranger drove the No. 11 Toyota to a third place finish. It marked the first top-five performance for the team this season
Driver Kelly Bires on Racing the No. 11 RIDEMAKERZ Toyota:
"This is a great opportunity for me. The CJM Racing cars have been quick and there is no doubt that they are capable of running strong and even winning races. Paul Wolfe (crew chief) and the guys have built great cars and I'm looking forward to showing people what the cars and myself are capable of."
Driver Kelly Bires on Atlanta:
"Atlanta is one of my favorite tracks. It's ranked in the top-five favorite places to race at. I excel at the mile-and-a-half tracks and Atlanta reminds me of Charlotte or even Texas. I have always run strong at those types of facilities. The goal is a top-five finish coming out of this weekend."