JASON KELLER 2009 * Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings * Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1 * Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12 *...
JASON KELLER 2009
* Currently seventh in the NASCAR Nationwide Series point standings
* Recorded season-best sixth-place finish at Iowa on August 1
* Eclipsed the 100,000 mile mark in his career in the NASCAR Nationwide Series on June 12
* Six top-10 finishes are the most he has registered since the 2005 season
JASON KELLER at ATLANTA
* Is the NNS career leader at Atlanta in starts (15), laps (2,761) and miles (4,235.10)
* Started 31st and finished 14th in the 2008 Nicorette 300
* Five of his seven career top 20's at Atlanta have come in hi lasts seven starts
* One of three tracks on the 2009 schedule that he has made 10 or more starts at and has not registered a top-5 finish (Michigan and Texas)
JASON KELLER ON ATLANTA
"Atlanta is a track I really like, but it hasn't translated into a lot of success. The groove widens out which allows you to run many different lines, and that makes the racing a lot of fun. Most of the Nationwide cars will probably run way up top because with less horsepower it allows you to keep the momentum going. This is one of those tracks where we have to be smart and do our best to take what the race track gives us in order to maximize our finish."
TODD GORDON ON ATLANTA
"Atlanta is a place that tends to have long green flag runs that see the track widen out as it goes along and allows you to run multiple lines. We are bringing a car that we will be able to do that with. It is car 66, which we last ran at Iowa and had our best finish of the year with and is one of our favorite cars. Each time out of the mile and a half race tracks we have learned some things that have helped improve our package and we are hoping to roll some of the success we had at Michigan into our Atlanta car. I look forward to continuing to rebound for our summer slump this weekend!"