* This Week's Tundra... The No. 81 Zachry Toyota Tundra will race RMM-126 once again this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS). This Tundra was also utilized for the Charlotte Motor Speedway race just two weeks ago where the No. 81 Zachry Toyota...
* This Week's Tundra... The No. 81 Zachry Toyota Tundra will race RMM-126 once again this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS). This Tundra was also utilized for the Charlotte Motor Speedway race just two weeks ago where the No. 81 Zachry Toyota Tundra team finished in the ninth position.
* Going Home... David Starr will return to his home track at Texas Motor Speedway this weekend. The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series veteran was born in Houston and currently resides in Irving, TX.
* A Veteran of Texas Motor Speedway... Starr is one of the most experienced drivers at TMS. The driver has started 23 of the 24 NCWTS races at the track, missing only the inaugural race in 1997. Additionally, Starr is poised to turn his 5,000th mile in NASCAR Camping World Truck Series competition at Texas Motor Speedway during the WinStar World Casino 400k. The driver currently has 4992.0 miles in NCWTS competition at TMS.
* Meet David... David will spend Wednesday afternoon meeting the employees and customers at Toyota of Fort Worth (9001 Camp Bowie West, Fort Worth, TX 76116). The driver of the No. 81 Zachry Toyota Tundra will be at the dealership from 11:30 a.m. until 12:30 p.m. CST.
David Starr on competing at Texas Motor Speedway
"I'm excited to come race at Texas Motor Speedway for several reasons. I love racing at my home track; it's special to have all of my family and friends with me at the track and it's always an exciting race. To make the weekend even more special, Texas Motor Speedway is also the home track of my sponsor Zachry who is based out of San Antonio. Texas Motor Speedway is just an all-around awesome speedway and just to be there is fun, but to race on top of that--and to race under the lights--will be really great. There's something about racing under the lights that makes it magical. Every race is important to me and I want to win every one of them, but to win there [at Texas Motor Speedway] would be an extra special and a very sentimental win."
Crew Chief Doug Wolcott on racing at Texas Motor Speedway
"The Zachry Toyota Tundra team is expecting to have a great weekend at Texas Motor Speedway. It will be great to have David [Starr] behind the wheel at his home track. Our team has recorded three consecutive top-10 finishes and I know David would love to win at Texas [Motor Speedway]. We have a lot of momentum going into this weekend and I think we have a shot at contending for the win."