* This Week's Tundra... This weekend the No. 5 International Truck/EXIDE Batteries Toyota Tundra team will utilize chassis 106 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. The truck was raced during the NCWTS' nine-race summer stretch at Iowa Speedway,...
* This Week's Tundra... This weekend the No. 5 International Truck/EXIDE Batteries Toyota Tundra team will utilize chassis 106 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. The truck was raced during the NCWTS' nine-race summer stretch at Iowa Speedway, Gateway International Raceway and O'Reilly Raceway Park. Over the course of those three races, Skinner drove to two top-10 finishes and recorded a top qualifying effort of seventh.
* New look for the No. 5... The No. 5 will feature a new paint scheme this weekend at New Hampshire Motor Speedway as International Truck and EXIDE Batteries combine their colors and logos on Mike Skinner's Toyota Tundra. The duo will join forces again later this season at Texas Motor Speedway.
* Local Talent Returns Home... Wade Luxton grew up just two hours from New Hampshire Motor Speedway and will return to his old stomping grounds for this weekend's 175-lap race at the New England track. The Bethel, Maine native and 1997 graduate of Telstar Regional High School and will serve as the jackman on the No. 5 International Truck/EXIDE Batteries Toyota Tundra crew.
* Most Popular Driver... Only 10 weeks remain to vote Skinner as the NCWTS' Most Popular Driver. Cast your vote here: www.nascar.com/news/features/2010.truck.mpd/index.html
Mike Skinner on racing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
"I'm really excited to get back to New Hampshire Motor Speedway; it's a great little track and we always have a lot of fun racing there. We have a really cool truck with both International Truck and EXIDE Batteries on our Toyota Tundra this week and each sponsor's colors are integrated in the paint scheme. I would love nothing more than to take that truck to victory lane on Saturday afternoon."
Crew Chief Stacy Johnson on competing at New Hampshire Motor Speedway
"Even though we had a weekend away from the track, things haven't slowed down at Randy Moss Motorsports. Our team is working extremely hard getting our equipment better than ever for the last seven races of the 2010 season. Our trucks have been getting stronger each week, but now we need a little luck to go our way too. Skinner has had a lot of success at New Hampshire [Motor Speedway] in the past and we hope to continue that trend this weekend with the International Truck/EXIDE Batteries Toyota Tundra."
-source: randy moss motorsports