Terry Cook Comments on Time Off and Halfway Point * The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series veteran will be making hisq0th start at Kentucky Speedway this Saturday evening. * Cook has four top-10 finishes in the Bluegrass State and has led...
Terry Cook Comments on Time Off and Halfway Point
* The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series veteran will be making hisq0th start at Kentucky Speedway this Saturday evening.
* Cook has four top-10 finishes in the Bluegrass State and has led 80 laps there.
* This Saturday Cook will be racing the HT Motorsports Toyota Tundra named Demon. This will be the first race for HT Motorsports with this particular truck.
* In 166 speedway races, Cook has four wins, three poles, 16 top-five and 65 top-10 finishes. He has led 514 laps on this particular type of race track.
* HT Motorsports Owner Jim Harris is the only owner in the NCWTS who has both teams sitting in the top 10 in points halfway through the season.
After the Break: "We just got through with several races in a row and had a much deserved two-weekend break. It gave the teams a chance to regroup and get caught back up on some things that pile up when we are only in the race shop for a few days each week. Our team got the chance to work on some seven-post testing. We feel like it really gave us the opportunity to dissect our truck and see how we thought it would be and needed to be on the race track this weekend. It's nice to have that type of break in the middle of the season like that so we can take a breather and get focused for another stint starting this weekend."
Halfway There: "It's hard to believe that this race will put us halfway through our season. I am that realist driver who really sits back after each race and evaluates our performances. We have really been on the money at times this year and then other times we have missed something here or there which has thrown us off. But even when it seemed as though we were a little bit off, we have still managed a top-10 finish or close to it. I think that says a lot about the caliber of this team. If you can maximize your points and racing finishes each week, then you don't get caught behind at the end of the year. I know that we are a top-five team and we will show it in the upcoming races."