* This Week's Tundra... The International Truck/Monaco RVs Toyota Tundra team will race MDM-106 at Iowa Speedway on Sunday, July 11th. Skinner last utilized MDM-106 at Martinsville Speedway where he raced his way into the fourth position and was...
* This Week's Tundra... The International Truck/Monaco RVs Toyota Tundra team will race MDM-106 at Iowa Speedway on Sunday, July 11th. Skinner last utilized MDM-106 at Martinsville Speedway where he raced his way into the fourth position and was making a charge to the front of the field during the closing laps. With just a handful of laps remaining, Skinner was caught up in an accident that resulted in a 27th-place finish.
* Perfect Record at Iowa Speedway... Mike Skinner is the only driver to enter the race at Iowa Speedway with an absolutely perfect record--both his average start and average finish are 1.0. Skinner sat on the pole for the inaugural NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event at Iowa Speedway in September 2009, leading over 90% of the laps on his way to winning the race. It was Skinner's second of three wins during the 2009 season and his second victory for Randy Moss Motorsports.
* New Addition to the No. 5 Crew... Congratulations to Matt and Elisa Holtzbaur who welcomed their son, Ethan, to the world on Monday, June 14, 2010. Matt is the rear tire carrier on the No. 5 PC *MILER Toyota Tundra.
* Happy Birthday, Mike... Happy birthday to the driver of the No. 5 PC *MILER Navigator Toyota Tundra who celebrated his birthday on Monday, June 28th.
Mike Skinner on driving at Iowa Speedway
"Winning last year at Iowa was fantastic. Winning races is always one of the most important things, but being a new group it helped us build momentum as a team and finish the 2009 season out on a strong note. We've had some great Toyota Tundras so far this season, and I expect nothing less out of the PC *MILER Navigator Toyota Tundra this weekend at Iowa Speedway. Iowa [Speedway] is such a fun track for us and I'm really looking forward to getting back there. They did a great job building a fantastic facility where it is fun to race and the Midwest fans are always excited to welcome the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series; it should be a great weekend."
Crew Chief Stacy Johnson on racing at Iowa Speedway
"It's going to be a lot of fun to have Mike Skinner behind the wheel of the No. 5 PC *MILER Navigator Toyota Tundra this weekend at Iowa Speedway. Mike is a great driver and he dominated at Iowa [Speedway] last year. Our team has done a lot of work over the last few weeks to improve our trucks and ensure that we will be racing for the win week after week. With Mike Skinner behind the wheel of the No. 5 PC *MILER Navigator Toyota Tundra and the quality team that we have, I'm very excited for this weekend. I think you will see us racing up front and contending for the win."
-source: randy moss motorsports