* Bliss will be making his 14th NASCAR series start at the Homestead-Miami Speedway this weekend. He has four NASCAR Nextel Cup Series starts, two NASCAR Busch Series starts and seven NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series starts on the 1.5 mile...
* Bliss will be making his 14th NASCAR series start at the Homestead-Miami Speedway this weekend. He has four NASCAR Nextel Cup Series starts, two NASCAR Busch Series starts and seven NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series starts on the 1.5 mile oval.
* Bliss has one pole at Homestead. He won the pole in 2002. Bobby Hamilton Racing won the pole at Homestead in 2003 with Bobby Hamilton Sr. who went on to win that race.
* In only 12 races with Bobby Hamilton Racing this season Bliss has finished in the top 10 eight times.
* Bliss will pilot "Demon" in the Ford 200. Bliss last drove this particular chassis a few weeks ago at Texas Motor Speedway and he scored a fourth-place finish.
Looping Around Homestead: According to NASCAR's loop data statistics, Bliss has ran 59 percent of his laps at Homestead-Miami Speedway inside the top 15. And you better watch out for him late in a run. He ranks fourth on the list of drivers who make up the most ground late in a run.JJ
Bliss on his Favorite 2007 Memory: "Joining Bobby Hamilton Racing this season was by far the highlight of my year. I have had so much fun driving their trucks. They have a great team and I wish everyone could see how far they have come since I started driving back in June. No matter how the season ends they deserve a pat on the back for all they have overcome. I was so disappointed last week when we didn't win at Phoenix. We were so close and I wanted to get a win for them (and me) so bad. It was great to see both BHR trucks up front. We still have one more week to pull a win off. I hope I can say my favorite 2007 memory is winning for BHR instead of just driving for them."