* 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Champion... Brad Keselowski's third-place finish at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) allowed him to wrap up the 2010 series championship with two races remaining. The title is the first NASCAR championship for the...
* 2010 NASCAR Nationwide Series Champion... Brad Keselowski's third-place finish at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) allowed him to wrap up the 2010 series championship with two races remaining. The title is the first NASCAR championship for the Rochester Hills, Mich. native, as well as the first for team owner Roger Penske.
* The No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge Charger in 2010... After 35 races, Keselowski and the No. 22 Discount Tire Dodge team currently lead the Nationwide Series driver point standings by 430 points over second-place driver Carl Edwards.
* This Week's Charger... The No. 22 Penske Racing Discount Tire Dodge Charger team will use chassis PRS-028 during Saturday's 300-mile season finale event at Homestead-Miami Speedway (HMS). Keselowski last drove this chassis to a second-place finish at Auto Club Speedway in October.
* Adding to the Record... By taking the checkered flag in the last Nationwide Series race at Phoenix International Raceway, Keselowski extended his NASCAR record with his 101st consecutive Nationwide Series race without a DNF (Did Not Finish).
Brad Keselowski on his championship season in the Nationwide Series
"Winning the championship in the Nationwide Series is the culmination of a dream, not only for me, but for my family, friends and everyone who has helped me along the way to get to where I am. Winning the first championship for Mr. Penske and Penske Racing definitely adds another layer to that. It's the product of a lot of hard work that ends with the culmination and realization of a dream that makes it very special."
Crew chief Paul Wolfe on what the Nationwide Series championship means to him
"Without the support of Discount Tire, Ruby Tuesday and Dodge, this season would not have been possible. First we were able to attract great sponsors, which led us to be able to hire a great group of guys that really clicked from the first day. I have to thank Mr. Penske and Brad (Keselowski) for allowing me to put this team together the way that I wanted. From Jerry Kelly and all the road guys to Tim Thiel and all of the shop guys, this championship season as truly a team effort. We gave Brad great race cars and he absolutely drove the wheels off of them all year long. I think being a former driver gives me another level of appreciation for what this means for everyone."
-source: penske racing