* Only three-time NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Champion -- 1997, 1999, 2001 * Leading NCTS money winner exceeding $5 million in winnings-only driver in series history to exceed $5 million mark * Only driver to start all 170 events as NCTS...
* Only three-time NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Champion -- 1997, 1999, 2001
* Leading NCTS money winner exceeding $5 million in winnings-only driver in series history to exceed $5 million mark
* Only driver to start all 170 events as NCTS full-time competitor 1995-2001
* Holds series records for total top-five (109 -- 53.2%) and top-ten (151 -- 74.0%) finishes (204 starts)
* Holds series records for most races with lead lap finishes (156-76.5%) and races running at the finish (190-93.1%) (204starts)
* Second on all time NCTS win list with 24 (needs 3 wins to tie, 4 to be all-time series winner)
* Second on all time NCTS starts list -- 203
* Has won most poles in NCTS history - 26
* Has won from the pole five times in NCTS competition (204 starts)
* Has started in top-three 74 times resulting in 41 top-three finishes (55.4%) (204 starts) 19 wins;
15 seconds; 7 thirds
* Has started in top-five 104 times resulting in 65 top-five finishes (62.5%) (204 starts) 20 wins; 22 seconds; 9 thirds; 6 fourths; 8 fifths
* Has started in top-ten 160 times resulting in 126 top-ten finishes (78.7%) (204 starts) 23 wins; 30 seconds; 17 thirds; 11 fourths; 15 fifths; 6 sixths; 5 sevenths; 8 eighths; 6 ninths; 5 tenths
* Has only started out of the top-fifteen 19 times (204 starts) (9.3%)
* Has only finished out of the top-fifteen 37 times (204 starts) (18.1%)
JACK SPRAGUE QUOTES:
ON RACING AT THE 'MONSTER MILE: "I wasn't that good in Dover last year and hopefully the Chevy Truck Chevrolet will be better this year. I've had some really good runs in Dover even in the Cup car but just haven't had a win. I just need to win a race I don't care where it's at. Hopefully it will be a victory this week in Dover in the No. 16 Chevrolet Silverado NASCAR Craftsman Truck.
"I'm not very happy where I am in points at this point in the season. The guys put a good truck underneath me week in and week out. We have the right truck in our Chevy Silverado but we've been on a roll of misfortunes so far. It's going to take not getting run over; finishing the race and not have any trouble. Its time to go racing, its time to race more often and starting the upcoming streak of Craftsman Truck Series races should help. You can get some momentum rolling and it helps. It helps my focus from track to track and I seem to pick up when we are racing consistently."