NOTES: * This week's race truck for the event at the Lowe's Motor Speedway is Chassis No. 5-78. This is the same truck Mike Skinner drove to a fifth-place finish last time out at Kansas Speedway. * Pole Winner... Skinner has captured the pole...
* This week's race truck for the event at the Lowe's Motor Speedway is Chassis No. 5-78. This is the same truck Mike Skinner drove to a fifth-place finish last time out at Kansas Speedway.
* Pole Winner... Skinner has captured the pole at the 1.5-mile Charlotte-area track for the past three races. He has an average starting position of 1.5 at Lowe's Motor Speedway in four NCTS starts.
* Starts... Skinner will make his 160th career NCTS start Friday night in Charlotte.
* Catching Back Up... After having some bad luck during the first few races, Skinner has his No. 5 Toyota Tundra are back on the right path and he is only a mere three points out of the top-10 and 42 points out of the top-five in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Championship point standings.
* Record Breaking Stat... If Skinner can finish in the top 10 this weekend, he will have captured his 100th top-10 finish of his NCTS career.
* BDR Stat... Last time out in Kansas, Bill Davis Racing started its 300th NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race. Over the years the dominating team has captured 17 wins, 79 top-five finishes, 123 top-10 finishes and 32 poles in 303 races.
* Listen and watch ... The North Carolina Education Lottery 200 is scheduled to start at 8 p.m. EST Friday, May 16. It will broadcast live on SPEED (TV), MRN (radio) and Sirius Satellite Radio (Ch. 128).
Mike Skinner on Racing at Lowe's Motor Speedway:
"We normally run pretty well at Charlotte, but we are kind of scratching our heads a bit about our aero package right now. All three BDR teams are taking different aero package to Charlotte this week, and hopefully we can get things going in the right direction and back running strong week in and week out."