Mike Bliss to Replace Terry Cook in No. 25 Tundra in Phoenix * This weekend for the Lucas Oil 150 at Phoenix International Raceway the No. 25 Cajun Industries Toyota Tundra will be driven by driver Mike Bliss. HT Motorsports and driver Terry...
Mike Bliss to Replace Terry Cook in No. 25 Tundra in Phoenix
* This weekend for the Lucas Oil 150 at Phoenix International Raceway the No. 25 Cajun Industries Toyota Tundra will be driven by driver Mike Bliss. HT Motorsports and driver Terry Cook have parted ways following last week's race in Ft. Worth Texas.
* Bliss has led 219 laps at PIR and he has one win and two pole starting spots on the one-mile tri-oval in 1998.
* In the last five of seven races Bliss has attempted at PIR he has finished in the top 10.
* Last year at PIR, HT Motorsports started in the 12th position and finished in the 11th spot.
* In 88 speedway starts, Bliss has seven wins, twelve poles, 29 top-fives and 48 top-10 finishes.
HT Motorsports Owner Jim Harris on the Driver Change: "We want to thank Terry (Cook) for his hard work and efforts for this HT Motorsports Racing Team this year. We have worked with Terry on and off for a few years in the Camping World Truck Series and see him as a key component in building HT Motorsports to what it is today. He is a huge advocate for the NCWTS series and we wish him the best in his racing career."
Mike Bliss on Phoenix International Raceway: "Phoenix (International Raceway) always proves to put on a good show in the Truck Series. Even though it is a short track, Phoenix gives you plenty of room to pass and maneuver down the straightaways. It's easy to get caught up in someone else's mess at PIR but it actually gives you more time to react there than the other short tracks on the series. I have a lot of fun racing in Phoenix so I am looking forward to racing there for HT Motorsports."