* This Week's Tundra... The No. 81 Zachry Tundra team and driver David Starr will race chassis RMM-104 during Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. RMM-104 was last run at Homestead Miami Speedway in...
* This Week's Tundra... The No. 81 Zachry Tundra team and driver David Starr will race chassis RMM-104 during Saturday's NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race at Atlanta Motor Speedway. RMM-104 was last run at Homestead Miami Speedway in 2009.
* Experience at Atlanta Motor Speedway... In addition to his 10 starts in the Camping World Truck Series, Starr has one start in the NASCAR Nationwide Series at AMS.
* First Birthday Celebration... David and his wife Kim will celebrate their son's first birthday this week. David Starr Jr. will turn one on Friday, March 12th.
* Zachry Holdings, Inc.... Zachry Holdings Inc. will again adorn the sides of the No. 81 machine at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The construction giant has backed Starr since the 2008 season and will continue their relationship with the Texas driver and RMM for select races during the 2010 season.
David Starr on driving at Atlanta Motor Speedway
"I'm real excited to go to Atlanta [Motor Speedway] this week and especially as part of the Randy Moss Motorsports team with [crew chiefs] Doug Wolcott and Gene Nead and teammate Mike Skinner. Atlanta is always a fast track and there's a lot of room to move around, it's always an exciting race for the drivers and the fans. I'm ready to get back in the Zachry Toyota Tundra and looking to rebound from the disappointing results from Daytona and getting the season going after the long off season and the last three weeks off."
J Crew Chief Doug Wolcott on racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway
"Atlanta Motor Speedway is the true start to our season. Daytona [International Speedway] is its own animal and a lot of things happen there that are out of our control. You can have the best truck and not finish the race. We feel like we are taking a truck to Atlanta [Motor Speedway] that will consistently run in the top-five. Gene [Nead] and I have been working closely to find a package that both David [Starr] and Mike [Skinner] are comfortable with. We have spent a lot of time at TRD on the shaker rig trying different combinations and we feel like we have hit on some things that will really help us get through the corners. I am looking forward to watching the Zachry Toyota get to the front this weekend."
-source: randy moss motorsports