Jamie Mcmurray, ...
Jamie Mcmurray, #40 Coors Light Dodge
COORS LIGHT TEAM FACTS---
* Talladega Superspeedway: The EA SPORTS 500 will mark McMurray's NASCAR Winston Cup Series debut. McMurray, currently a Busch Series regular, has competed at Talladega on two previous occasions, with a best finish of 27th coming back in April of this year. McMurray has been caught up in "the big one" during both of his trips to Talladega Superspeedway.
* Chassis: The Coors Light team will take chassis #005. This is the same car that Sterling Marlin drove in the Daytona 500 (finishing 8th), Talladega (5th), and Pepsi 400 at Daytona (3rd).
* McMurray was recently announced as the driver of the Havoline Dodge for Chip Ganassi Racing with Felix Sabates in the 2003 NASCAR Winston Cup Series season.
* 26-year-old McMurray is currently racing in his second full season in the NASCAR Busch Series. The Joplin, Mo. native has posted three top-five and 11 top-10 finishes so far during the 2002 Busch Series campaign. McMurray currently sits eighth in the Busch Series points standings.
Jimmy Spencer, #41 Target Dodge
TARGET TEAM FACTS---
* Talladega Superspeedway: In 25 starts at Talladega Superspeedway, Spencer has eight top-5 and twelve top-10 finishes. He has no poles and one win at the track. His best start and finish came in July 1994 when he started outside of the pole and won the race.
* Chassis: Spencer will driver chassis #006 at Talladega. This is the same chassis that finished 4th in the Pepsi 400 at Daytona this season. One of two top-5s Spencer has scored this season.